NEO Sports Network is available as a FREE channel on your Roku!
- How to add NEO Sports Network to your Roku device:
- You will have to go to the Roku website (CLICK HERE) and log into your account.
- Once you sign into your account, on the next page, IMMEDIATELY under Manage My Account on the left side of the page, click on ADD CHANNEL WITH A CODE.
- This is where you will enter in the NEO Sports Network Code NEOSports. When you’re done, select Add Channel.
- Read the notices from Roku and accept, then Add Channel.
- Roku will then show a notice that the channel will appear within 24 hours. If you don’t want to wait for the channel to appear, go to your Roku device – Settings > System > System Update > Check Now and your Roku will update your Channel Listings and the NEO Sports Network Channel should appear along with all the other channels on your unit.
- Select the NEO Sports Network Channel from your menu and enjoy the show!